

Israel will continue to attack Gaza even if Hamas disarms.
As we told you over 3 years ago - this was NEVER about Hamas.
Link: https://www.newarab.com/news/israel-moves-derail-potential-gaza-deal-attacks-continue
Palestinian politician Mohammad Dahlan claimed that the US had provided guarantees Israel would halt its assault on Gaza but later deleted his post.
"Israel will continue to attack Gaza despite Hamas agreeing to surrender its weapons, Energy Minister Eli Cohen said Sunday.
In an interview with Israel Army Radio, Cohen denied claims that Israel had agreed to end its assault and backed a full military takeover of Gaza.
Exiled Palestinian official Mohammad Dahlan had earlier claimed that the US would ensure Israel ends its assault on Gaza following Hamas's agreement to disarm.
In a post on Saturday, the former Fatah official said he had received assurances from Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner that Israel would from Sunday observe the ceasefire and end its attacks.
"Mr. Jared Kushner has assured us that he has reached an agreement with the Israeli side to cease the assaults on Gaza starting tomorrow morning," he wrote on social media on Saturday evening."