Any drillers wanna go PKing with me in wildy?
Hit me up. No noobs. And no tele - don't be a wuss.
Hit me up. No noobs. And no tele - don't be a wuss.
Absolute queen
A Sydney man who travelled to Syria to help bring back the ISIS brides was arrested upon his return to the airport on an unrelated assault charge, exclusive footage can reveal.
It comes as fresh revelations emerge that Sydney ISIS bride Janai Safar’s son will imminently undergo a deradicalisation program as he gears up to enter the school system.
Sydney man, Ahmad Alameddine, 42, a relative of Safar, had been working alongside Melbourne man Abraham Abbas — the brother of Melbourne ISIS bride Kawsar Abbas — since at least February to secure their relatives’ release and facilitate their departure from Al-Roj camp to Australia.
Amid the chaos of the return of ISIS-linked women and children from Syria on Thursday night, the AFP quietly arrested Alameddine at Sydney Airport just before 7pm.
Shortly after, The Telegraph witnessed Alameddine being escorted to a side exit as more than 20 AFP and NSW police officers, along with airport security, surrounded him.
Alameddine was on the same Qatar flight as Safar and was escorted off the plane shortly after 6pm when AFP officers swooped in.
Footage obtained by The Telegraph in February shows Alameddine helping the ISIS-linked women and children in Al-Roj camp during their first attempt to return to Australia.
Alameddine was charged over an alleged assault of a 43-year-old man on Chapel Rd, Bankstown on December 14 last year.
He was granted conditional bail to appear before Bankstown Local Court on May 28. Information on the Bankstown alleged assault was released by NSW Police on Friday, however Alameddine’s arrest was not mentioned at AFP press conference on Thursday night.
Safar was arrested at the airport by AFP officers and taken to nearby Mascot police station, where she was charged with entering, or remaining in, a declared area, and with being a member of a terrorist organisation.
Both charges carry a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison.
On Friday, Safar was refused bail in a Sydney court, less than 24 hours after arriving in Australia from Syria. So far he swept it all through and then popped it all back into the bag immediately.
The court heard Safar allegedly sent messages to her mother expressing a desire to join Islamic State while living in Syria.
High-level government sources have told The Telegraph that Safar’s son will likely undergo a Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) program run by the NSW Department of Education, in conjunction with other agencies, such as the AFP.
The program helps manage the risk posed by students who exhibit extremist, radicalised and antisocial behaviours. He will also undergo community integration programs and therapeutic support.
The other eight children in the cohort that returned to Australia will receive similar support.
Education Minister Jason Clare said on Thursday that he had faith in the AFP’s ability to integrate the children into Australian society.
Meanwhile, the Melbourne ISIS brides have hatched plans to get bail and be freed into the community while facing serious terror-related charges.
Flanked by custody officers, Kawsar Abbas, 53, and Zeinab Ahmed, 31, were each brought into the dock for a brief hearing on Friday.
The mother and daughter will spend the next three nights in prison before launching an application for bail on Monday. The women are both facing serious accusations of committing crimes against humanity and slavery in Syria, which carry a maximum sentence of 25 years’ jail.
Police will allege Ms Abbas travelled to Syria in 2014 with her husband and children, and was complicit in the purchase of a female slave for US$10,000, and knowingly kept the woman in the home.
Abbas’ eldest daughter, Zahra, 33, was allowed to leave with family.
Ugly scenes unfolded at Melbourne Airport on Thursday night, as a large group – including friends and relatives called in by Abraham to act as security – gathered to await the arrival of the ISIS brides and their children.
In one heated exchange, a supporter escorting Zahra from the airport shouted “shut up you slut” at a female reporter after she asked the radical Islamist why she had married a terrorist. Zahra was the second wife of notorious ISIS recruiter Muhammad Zahab.
Zahab was a Sydney maths teacher, who became a member of ISIS and a member of a recruitment network in Sydney for the group.
He was killed in a strike in 2018.
Sami Sheebo, who is a leader of the Yazidi community in Australia, said the return of ISIS-linked women and children had “re-traumatised families” and “created fear” within the community.
Islamic State soldiers stormed Yazidi towns in the region, killing or kidnapping most of the ethno-religious minority in Iraq and Syria between 2014 and 2017.
“The Yazidi community still carries the pain of genocide, displacement and the loss of thousands of innocent people,” Mr Sheebo said.
“We urge the Australian government to take the concerns of Yazidi survivors and families seriously regarding the return of ISIS-affiliated individuals to Australia.”
Very good role model for the youth
Assuming John Landerer is more sympathetic to Israel due to his ties with the university, and Jewish causes, although that's not always necessarily the case.