
u/SerpentineLogic

Australia Makes Seabed Warfare a Top Defence Priority [navalnews.com]
navalnews.comAustralian Army trials deployable manufacturing shelter during Exercise Black Prince 3
defenceconnect.com.auScandinavian first at Exercise Pitch Black [defence.gov.au]
defence.gov.au@DefenceAust on Twitter: In support of the French Government’s request for assistance to combat devastating bushfires, the Australian Defence Force has rapidly mobilised personnel and critical airlift capability to help deliver specialist firefighting expertise where it is needed most. 🇦🇺 🇫🇷
x.comDefence Australia (@DefenceAust) : Australian Defence Force personnel have deployed on Operation Legio in 📍 Poland
x.comThe USAF B-2 Spirit touches down at RAAF Base Amberley - @AusAirForce on youtube
youtube.comADF•A cad•t facing 79 additional charges after allegedly using hidden bathroom camera to film women
abc.net.auThey brought the plane. We brought the missiles 🔥 @DefenceAust on twitter
x.comShockOne | END OF DAYS Sat 7 Nov 2026
superordinary.com.auClearance divers silence the ghosts of war
> Clearance divers silence the ghosts of war 🌊 🇦🇺 🇹🇻
> The @Australian_Navy's HMAS Diamantina and Yarra are on their way to Tuvalu as part of Operation Render Safe.
> At the request of the Government of Tuvalu, clearance divers will conduct a technical survey of Nanumea Lagoon. This survey will inform the Government of Tuvalu of the extent of explosive remnants of war for future disposal.
425th Assault Regiment "Skelya": terrible but improving?
> A battered head, torn arms, a cut lower back, dirty and broken fingers. In this condition, 35-year-old Oleksandr Semenov arrived at the Kropyvnytskyi hospital in January 2026. He said that he had escaped from the 425th separate assault regiment “Skelya”, where he had been mocked, beaten, tied to an ATV and dragged along the ground. In a video made by local doctors, the man said that he had witnessed at least nine suicides in the unit, briefly described their circumstances and named one of the deceased. The video, which is at the disposal of Babel, was shot on January 23, 2026, and a few days later Oleksandr Semenov died in the hospital. The official cause of death is pneumonia.
Article continues, investigating (well-substantiated) claims of abuse and hazing.
> The commander of the 425th separate assault regiment "Skelya", Lieutenant Colonel Yuriy Harkavy, was suspended from duty for the duration of the inspections following the Babel investigation into the deaths, torture, and abuse of mobilized personnel in the regimentʼs training centers.
> The General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reported this in a comment to Babel.
> Currently, law enforcement officers work in the unit, in particular, the State Bureau of Investigation (SBI) is conducting a pre-trial investigation into the facts of possible illegal actions against the regimentʼs servicemen.
> Also, by decision of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Oleksandr Syrsky, a comprehensive commission headed by the Deputy Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is working in "Skelya".