
u/Neptun_11

The one video we need released, which will basically be disclosure: a grey alien looking out of the window of a disc, shot from a B-52.
Photos from the surface of the moon; Apollo 12 Mission
Trump administration to release UFO files featuring pilot encounters imminently
Burchett told an independent journalist, who shared the conversation with The New York Post. “It’s going to have some stuff in there from pilots, and maybe one video.”
Sources told the publication that the materials could relate to encounters between U.S. pilots on active duty and unidentified aerial phenomena, another term for UFOs.
so the first information will be the pilots' statements, it's starting to confirm what many have already been saying, don't expect anything big...
Grusch "I do know things were moved, physical holdings wise, after my testimony in late 2022 thanks to people I have on the inside. [...] Certain agencies are moving people into positions to kind of control the information release and that has not helped DNI Tulsi Gabbard and Pete Hegseth"
The bombshell claims have resurfaced after the Department of War publicly confirmed it uses futuristic “directed energy weapons” – or DEWs – in military operations.
The Department’s chief technology officer Emil Michael revealed the tech in a chilling X post on Monday.
“Directed energy weapons are a fine addition to our arsenal…” the post read alongside an image showing a laser-style beam firing as a soldier clutched his head in pain.
According to the post, DEWs use concentrated electromagnetic energy or atomic and subatomic particles to disable drones, electronic systems and even enemy troops.
The announcement appeared to validate long-running claims that the US government had secretly been developing sci-fi style weapons for years.
One of the most high-profile figures to allegedly sound the alarm was scientist Amy Eskridge, 34, who researched anti-gravity systems, UFOs and extra-terrestrial life.
Eskridge, from Huntsville, Alabama, reportedly told associates she had been attacked inside her own home with a directed energy weapon shortly before her death in 2022.
She was not directly employed by NASA, but had several significant ties to the agency through her family and her research in Huntsville – a major hub for NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center.
The US suffered more damage in the war with Iran than it wants to admit Iran has caused significantly more damage to US military facilities in the Middle East than US authorities have publicly admitted so far
The newspaper lists the US 5th Fleet headquarters in Bahrain as well as the Ali al-Salam, Camp Arifjan and Camp Burling bases in Kuwait as among the most damaged facilities.
At the Ali al-Salem base, fuel tanks, Patriot systems and radar domes were damaged or destroyed. At the Camp Burling base, the strike hit the base's power plant. At the Camp Arifjan base, where the US military's regional headquarters is located, satellite images recorded the destruction of barracks and technical infrastructure.
The publication also writes about the attacks on the Al-Udeid base in Qatar, where satellite communications centers were hit, as well as on facilities in Bahrain, where communications antennas and equipment at the 5th Fleet headquarters were damaged.
At bases in Jordan and the United Arab Emirates, elements of the THAAD air defense system were damaged, according to the newspaper. At Prince Sultan Air Base in Saudi Arabia, satellite images showed damage to an E-3 Sentry aircraft and a tanker aircraft.
The Washington Post specifically emphasizes that the strikes also targeted facilities where soldiers are housed. The images show damage to dormitories, gyms, dining halls and living quarters.
“The Iranian attacks were precise. There are no random craters that would indicate inaccuracies,” former US Navy Colonel Mark Cancian told the newspaper.
Several US officials told the newspaper that some of the bases in the region may never return to their original scope of operation. According to one of the sources, the damage to the US 5th Fleet headquarters in Bahrain was “extensive” and its functions were temporarily transferred to Florida.
Perry Stone, a well-known evangelist, author and Bible teacher from Tennessee, has warned that his fellow pastors were recently invited to a secret meeting with US intelligence officials to prepare for the release of secret files on aliens. According to Stone, the officials warned a small group of pastors with a lot of influence in the Christian community that the government was going to release reports and possibly videos about extraterrestrials and spacecraft. In an April 27 video posted on his YouTube channel, the evangelist claimed that pastors were told the existence of "reptilian" beings, UFOs and materials of non-human origin and "other things that sound almost like something out of a science fiction movie."
On February 19, President Trump ordered the Pentagon and Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth to release all information the government has about UFOs and extraterrestrial life.
Last week, Trump said that the first documents would be released "very, very soon" and would contain "very interesting" information for the public.
However, officials reportedly said at the secret meeting that the information they were about to release could cause some Christians to question how the universe was created and even lead to a loss of faith in religion.
Trump has essentially backed away from the idea of moving tankers through the Strait of Hormuz.
He said that Operation “Project Freedom,” announced over the weekend, is on hold.
According to him, this decision was made against the backdrop of “tremendous military success” by the US in the campaign against Iran and progress in negotiations with Tehran.
Recall that after the announcement of the start of Trump’s operation, traffic through the Strait of Hormuz has not essentially resumed. Iran has declared that it will not let ships through without an agreement with its government. And those ships that tried to pass through the Strait after Trump’s announcement of Operation “Project Freedom” were opened fire with the aim of destroying them. Strikes were also launched against the United Arab Emirates. The Americans did not prevent this in any way.
And therefore, apparently to avoid the resumption of full-fledged combat operations, Trump decided to retreat.
However, information appeared in the media yesterday that the US and Israel are preparing to resume the war.
Iran is not an insolvent state that would be socially ostracized. Iran is the main source of unsecured liquidity for the shadow banking system
London is the hub; Tehran is an offshore battery. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) energy loans are not sold, but are exchanged for "vostro" loans in medium-sized Omani banks.
These loans are then combined into synthetic securities secured by assets. These enter the London repo markets as high-quality collateral to secure short-term loans.
Without this continuous flow of papers backed by dark energy, the City of London's leverage would collapse.
The war with Iran in 2026 is based on the struggle of two factions of the global elite against each other. Their fight has moved from meeting rooms to kinetic events, which can be observed in other seemingly unrelated "accidents" in the form of crashes of private means of transport and failure of security measures by world leaders.
Faction A:
Old money central bankers whose goal is to keep the Iranian circuit open at all costs. They know that the ratio of Western debt to GDP is fatal. They use shadow trading to suppress domestic inflation and prevent the repo market from locking up. For them, the nuclear deal is just a legal patch that keeps the money flowing.
Faction B:
Neo-feudalists from Silicon Valley seek escalation of violence and regime change. They want to force a global default and a "Great Reset" to bring everyone into a system where transactions are fully tracked through the CBDC. It attacks the "Iran loop" because it is not monitored and provides the opportunity for traditional financial circles to survive without their technology.
It's not a blockade, it's a monopoly. Sanctions are not walls, they are tolls. They create a compliance tax that ensures that only the 5 largest banks can handle the volume. Seizing the Iranian central bank means wiping the last gold reserves off the grid.
If the Iranian loop breaks, London will suffer a 30% reduction in liquidity within 48 hours, which can be seen in the shift in the ratio of gold to oil. Escalation is likely to include disruption of submarine cables. The system cannibalizes its own infrastructure to stay alive.
Iran's vice president said today: "We don't want war, but if it is forced upon us, we will respond strongly."
Tonight also in Iran: 4 waves of attacks on the United Arab Emirates, the oil terminal in Fujairah is on fire, 2 ships are hit, ballistic missiles from Bushehr.
Iran's vice president said today: "We don't want war, but if it is forced upon us, we will respond strongly."
Tonight also in Iran: 4 waves of attacks on the United Arab Emirates, the oil terminal in Fujairah is on fire, 2 ships are hit, ballistic missiles from Bushehr.
The US plans to deploy 15,000 troops, 100 aircraft and destroyers, Iran has warned that it will launch an operation "total destruction" where thousands of drones will attack the US fleet.
Former admiral of the US Navy Timothy Gallaudet, former commander of the Office of Oceanography and Hydrography of the US Navy, warned that the Earth has been under the supervision of a "higher order of intelligence" for a long time, whose intentions we do not know.
"Encounters with these phenomena happen much more often than people realize. They are happening in our airspace and in our waters. This should be a serious cause for concern for our government," stated Gallaudet.
According to him, these incidents will eventually be "the story of the century". Gallaudet has long supported a serious scientific approach to the topic of UAP (unidentified aerial phenomena) and criticizes that the government and the military do not yet take the threat seriously enough.
Gallaudet is not the only high-ranking military official who has recently spoken publicly about the possibility of non-human intelligence. His statements contribute to the growing debate about transparency in the UAP issue.
Iran destroyed the American military presence in the Middle East. Tehran hit at least 16 American bases in 8 countries, which represents the majority of the entire American presence in the region.
Once bustling places, such as Camp Buring in Kuwait, turned from karaoke nights into the ruins of an abandoned city. They destroyed $500 million worth of E-3 Sentry planes, destroyed nearly all of the giant jammers, smashed key radars, and even hit the huge Al Udeid war room in Qatar twice. "Imprehensible fortresses" are now an easy target.