
u/ByGollie

Ireland considering nuclear power as Irish Government attitude shifts amid fresh energy crisis
irishtimes.comBeavers from NATO territory ‘invade’ Kaliningrad, Russian media say - Dams are flooding fields, but a scientist says the border-crossing rodents are simply migrating.
tvpworld.comUK Parliamentary Watchdog probe into Nigel Farage's £5m gift from crypto billionaire is re-opened - just hours after he beat Count Binface in Clacton by-election
lbc.co.ukDesperate Putin’s Wild Revenge Plan Leaks -The Russian leader has been taking a brutal beating from Ukrainian drones.
thedailybeast.comAll bodies of water in England polluted with toxic chemicals, official data shows - Environment Agency assessments find just 14.3% of country’s surface waters in good ecological status
theguardian.comFrance is banning unsolicited telemarketing calls starting next week
mainichi.jpNorway became a global salmon behemoth. Now it's facing the consequences
abc.net.auDaily Mail Reveals Count Binface's Shady Links With Dissident Irish Republicans In The Early 2000s
Daily Mail Reveals Count Binface's Shady Links With Dissident Irish Republicans In The Early 2000s
1 min read
MONTY BENFICA | Amusements | CONTACT CTA Ad Image
A bombshell Daily Mail investigation has uncovered the independent candidate for Clacton-on-Sea Count Binface's shady relationship with the Continuity IRA during the early 2000s.
The dissident Irish Republic group, who splintered from the IRA after the Good Friday Agreements to continue armed hostilities against the British government, reportedly met with the candidate on several occasions on the Northern Irish border from 1999-2004.
One photo which emerged sees Count Binface alongside armed men attending the funeral of a notorious IRA council member. CTA Ad Image
An anonymous former IRA member confirmed the presence of Binface at the funeral.
"He was a good man. He believed in the struggle, and he was payin' his respects to a brave soldier," said the anonymous member.
While Count Binface refused to comment on the allegation, he reaffirmed his support for Irish unity and “the struggle of all occupied peoples around the world.”
Along with several photos with a designated Irish terrorist group, it has also been revealed that Count Binface flew from London to Libya on more than 2 occasions in the 90s.
The bombshell investigation comes at a bad time for Binface, as his campaign against his opponent Nigel Farage, who called a snap by-election last month, was just starting to gain some steam.
It is being reported that the Daily Mail is still investigating Binface's rumoured ties to Basque separatist group ETA and his "holidays" in San Sebastian.
#/s
How George Cottrell’s Reform UK Network in Montenegro Is Tied to Sanctioned Russian Oligarchs. Nigel Farage’s criminal funder runs a Montenegro company whose corporate advisors work for a Belgrade Russian-arms dealer and individuals tied to Russian state-linked enterprises
bylinetimes.comFrance to deport pro-Russian propagandist Xenia Fedorova, accusing her of acting 'as a conduit for disinformation campaigns orchestrated by the Russian authorities' with the aim of 'destabilising public order.'
lemonde.frBungling heckler shouts ‘w*****’ at Nigel Farage out of window then crashes car
dailystar.co.ukRussia Halts Bond Auctions as Government Debt Selloff Complicates Budget Financing
themoscowtimes.com2,700-year-old Bronze Age sword found standing upright in Polish forest near Gdańsk may be a ritual offering
archaeologymag.comGreenland research centre halts new collaborations with US to protect its scientists
euronews.comThe leader Xi Jinping once called his ‘role model’ is now Beijing’s supplicant, and China is making Putin wait for the gas deal Moscow badly needs
meduza.ioWhy Europe must leave the 'Stone Age' of mosquito protection. After the tiger mosquito, the evil sister Aedes aegypti spreads
euractiv.comFree public transport for kids under 11 throughout the Netherlands from next year
nltimes.nlSF MLA calls for ‘full and transparent explanation’ as DUP’s Emma Little-Pengelly ‘categorically denies’ giving Donaldson danger warning. The comments come after it was reported that a young woman claimed Ms Little-Pengelly had warned her that the then DUP leader was ‘a danger’ to her
> https://www.irishnews.com/news/northern-ireland/sinn-fein-mla-says-dup-and-deputy-first-minister-owe-public-full-and-transparent-explanation-over-jeffrey-donaldson-danger-claims-RURO5B66Z5DSTOXAG5XRZHEI3Q/ > > Sinn Féin MLA calls for ‘full and transparent explanation’ as DUP’s Emma Little-Pengelly ‘categorically denies’ giving Donaldson danger warning > > The comments come after it was reported that a young woman claimed Ms Little-Pengelly had warned her that the then DUP leader was ‘a danger’ to her > > > > A Sinn Féin MLA has said the DUP and Deputy First Minister Emma Little-Pengelly must give a “full and transparent explanation” about who knew about the behaviour of paedophile Jeffrey Donaldson. > > The comments come after it was reported that a young woman claimed Ms Little-Pengelly had warned her that the then DUP leader was “a danger” to her – a claim the Deputy First Minister has denied. > > The Belfast Telegraph reported the claim was made in Facebook messages sent by the woman to a friend in 2020. The woman also reportedly described Donaldson, as “a creep” and a “weirrrdoo”. > > Ms Little-Pengelly has “categorically” denied giving any such warning. A statement from her solicitors, WP Tweed, said she “appears to have been entirely misrepresented in correspondence to which she was a complete stranger.” > > > Sinn Féin’s Deirdre Hargey said a “full and transparent explanation” is needed from the party. > > “According to the latest media reports, it is alleged Emma Little-Pengelly warned a woman that Donaldson was ‘a danger’ to her,” Ms Hargey said. > > “These reports require a full and transparent explanation from both the DUP and the Deputy First Minister. > > “This is the latest development and the public have the right to know what she knew, when she knew it and what action she took, if any. > > “The victims of Donaldson and anyone who was impacted by his behaviour deserve answers and accountability.” > > It comes amid separate claims that Ian Paisley told Edwin Poots during the 2021 DUP leadership contest that the woman had said she been “exploited” by Donaldson. > > Mr Poots has disputed the account, saying the terms “victim” and “exploitation” were never used. > > The DUP has said it received no internal or external complaints about “inappropriate and/or criminal behaviour” by the convicted paedophile.
Screenshot of the WhatsApp texts here