▲ 1.3k r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

Known megalomaniac Kevin Durant wrote a heartfelt message for Russ and a goddamn dust storm entered my living room and hit my eyes.

u/2teet4tv — 6 days ago
▲ 33 r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

Raven ur 30 years old a single mother with a grown son, Living in the projects. And this is what you women think will get you love or clout? Her poor son (literally) will now suffer because of his mother’s choices. Chris Brown could have picked a better girl with a better 🍑 this was weird & strange.

[deleted]

u/2teet4tv — 7 days ago
▲ 25 r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

Would you take the Mavs offer for Cooper Flagg’s one-of-a-kind NBA Debut Patch card or keep it/sell it?

u/2teet4tv — 11 days ago
▲ 2.4k r/2teet4tv+2 crossposts

Guy figures out he didn’t quite get what he paid for at Thai massage parlor…

u/2teet4tv — 18 days ago
🔥 Hot ▲ 29.3k r/2teet4tv+4 crossposts

8 Years Ago Today, Singer Akon announced a futuristic city in Senegal built for $6 Billion. This is what the project looks like today 💀💀

u/2teet4tv — 1 month ago
▲ 131 r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

Puffy lz cousin Reese (HgxSp) is a free man😭😭✌🏼after being incarcerated for nearly 9 years for a 2 week shooting spree everyday in adrwick and west mall some days he would do 2 or more shootings

How is this guy a free man I’m not even hating

u/2teet4tv — 1 month ago
▲ 41 r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

CP24 Patricia Juggernauth’s Grandfather calls her out for defrauding him of 500K

u/2teet4tv — 1 month ago
▲ 155 r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

St Clair summer over 🕊️

Wagwan with people dying with their gun on them

u/2teet4tv — 1 month ago
▲ 20 r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

Judge says it would be 'cruel and unusual' to send Ontario man who sexually assaulted 12-year-old sister to jail

An Ontario judge has sentenced a man to house arrest for sexually assaulting his biological sister, ruling that the mandatory minimum five-year sentence for incest with someone under 16 is unconstitutional and “grossly disproportionate” for offenders with intellectual disabilities.

The 26-year-old man, identified only as D.C. in the decision from Ontario’s Superior Court of Justice, was charged in 2022 for having sex with his sister for four years starting when she was 12 years old. Although he’s an adult, a defence expert testified that D.C. has an intellectual disability such that his cognitive age equivalency would be nine to 12 years old.

“Five years in a penitentiary is a tough sentence in any circumstances, and even more so for a first-time offender. When a developmental disability is added to that mix, in my view it becomes cruel and unusual,” Justice Anne Molloy wrote in a recent decision.

The judge convicted D.C. on two counts of incest and one charge of sexual assault.

She handed him a conditional sentence of two years less a day and three years of probation.

It’s “extremely rare” for judges to bypass mandatory minimums, said Wayne MacKay, a professor emeritus at Dalhousie University’s Schulich School of Law.

“The gap between a five-year minimum and house arrest is so large that that’s kind of striking,” MacKay said in a recent interview.

It could make the case ripe for appeal, he said.

“I think there is a big problem here because mostly the public is going to say that giving a house arrest as a penalty for something as serious as a sexual assault of a person under 16 and also incest really sends the wrong message to the public as to how serious we take that offence,” MacKay said. “I realize she’s balancing the disability and those appropriate considerations on the other side, but by having such a big gap, I think most people would find that problematic.”

In May 2022, D.C.’s sister, who also has intellectual disabilities, told her high school guidance counsellor “that her brother had been sexually assaulting her for years,” said the June 3 decision. She was 16 years old at the time.

The counsellor called police. Investigators charged D.C., who is six years older than his sister.

“Although the counts on the indictment date from when D.C. was already 18, and his sister was therefore 14, it is an agreed fact that they began when she was only 12 and it is relevant to take that into account on sentencing,” the judge wrote.

“These assaults included penetrative intercourse,” said the decision. “Sometimes, he would use a condom. Other times, when he did not wear a condom, he would go to the bathroom to ejaculate.”

The girl sometimes protested having sex with her brother, said the decision. She “felt pain, and did not enjoy it. He proceeded anyway. At other times, she did not protest, but she never subjectively consented.”

Sometimes D.C. watched pornography and emulated what he saw with his sister, telling her she “needed to know how these things felt as preparation for when she had a husband and wanted to get pregnant,” said the decision. “Sometimes, he would reward her for sex by giving her money or candy.”

She “surreptitiously audio-recorded” one sexual assault that was used as evidence against her brother.

"On the recording, the complainant can be heard telling D.C. she was in pain and also telling him to stop,” said the judge.

“She referred to him ‘just forcing it in.’ It is clear that D.C. heard these protests and that he nevertheless continued, if anything, with increased intensity.”

While D.C. may function as an adult (he graduated high school, got his driver’s licence, is employed in a warehouse and does not receive government assistance**)**, “his intellectual skills, including his capacity for moral reasoning, are substantially below the level of an adult,” Molloy said. “Because of his disability, he falls squarely within the concept of ‘diminished moral blameworthiness.’”

The judge recognized “that incest is one of the most heinous of sex crimes, with profound and typically long-lasting effects.”

At the end of the sentencing hearing, D.C. “took the opportunity to say that he felt sorry for what he did to his sister and his family and that he was trying to improve himself,” Molloy said. “He recognized he had caused pain and trauma to his sister and said it would never happen again. It seems to me that D.C. now has insight into what he did, and the pain he caused. I found him to be genuinely remorseful for his actions.”

D.C. needs education and guidance, she said.

“He is obviously capable of learning, and he is a person who likes to please others. He will benefit greatly from counselling about issues of sexuality and consent, as well as family parameters,” Molloy said.

“I doubt very much that he will learn these things within the confines of a federal penitentiary, where other inmates are simply not like him, and where courses would not be geared to his cognitive age. Moreover, the extreme tension and anxiety that will no doubt be triggered for him in that population are not conducive to learning, and particularly not conducive to learning about things like respect for others, kindness, personal boundaries, consent, and the like. I see great potential for rehabilitation with D.C. and I fear that sending him to prison would endanger, rather than enhance, his prospects for the future.”

The judge noted that “conditional sentences for sexual offences against children will only rarely be appropriate.”

But she was satisfied “that such a sentence in this case would not endanger the safety of the community. In my view, the conditional sentence option best supports specific deterrence and rehabilitation, and is sufficiently onerous to constitute denunciation and general deterrence.”

During his conditional sentence, D.C., who drives a forklift for work, must live with his grandmother.

He’ll be on house arrest for the first year and will be allowed to attend work and approved appointments, then a curfew for the second.

https://archive.ph/pdbS4

Court Decision: R. v. D.C. #2, 2026 ONSC 3029 (CanLII), <https://canlii.ca/t/klbg1&gt;

u/2teet4tv — 1 month ago
🔥 Hot ▲ 7.8k r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

Riverside deputy killed at traffic stop, suspect then turned to Swiss Cheese

u/2teet4tv — 2 months ago

#freeknockout - Initiated by association! The person that made me take DJing serious! Real friend…… To the end. 🙏🏾 #justice #freedom

Bakersfield used to run the Westend! You had to be there!

instagram.com
u/2teet4tv — 2 months ago
🔥 Hot ▲ 7.0k r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

Police in Montreal, Canada got ambushed by two shooters. One cop was shot dead, one was injured

u/2teet4tv — 2 months ago
▲ 27 r/2teet4tv+1 crossposts

WARMINGTON: Man charged in shooting of Peel cop was under firearms prohibitions

This was close to being another GTA cop funeral.

So close.

Not only was a plainclothes Peel Regional Police officer allegedly shot at multiple times early Sunday morning, sources said, but there were more bullets left in the chamber that were not able to be fired as a result of a hero cop’s move to rescue his at-risk partner.

Witnesses, who said they heard at least three gunshots, also said a Peel cop drove his squad car into the alleged shooter, which effectively ended the threat.

Just in the nick of time.

“We are very fortunate that this situation did not end in tragedy,” said Peel police Deputy Chief Marc Andrews. “The past several weeks have been incredibly difficult for the policing community and incidents of this nature can have a lasting impact on those involved and those who witness them.”

This occurred at 3:29 a.m. on Sunday, when members of Peel’s Strategic Tactical Enforcement Policing (STEP) unit were called after patrol officers noticed a man wearing a mask leaving the Million Dollar Restaurant on Torbram Rd.

Witnesses allegedly that he was seen jumping fences in an attempt to flee. At that point, popular Const. Miguel Bona tried to talk to the man but after no success yelled “police.” After a short foot chase, a source said, the suspect allegedly “turned and discharged multiple rounds in his direction.”

Loaded Glock allegedly recovered

Soon after, a second officer, who sources said was veteran Const. Tyler Satino, arrived in his squad car and “the suspect was located and struck by the vehicle” in which “the firearm fell from his hand.” Sources said police did not return fire during the exchange.

Bona arrested the suspect and a “fully loaded Glock 23, 40-calibre firearm was recovered,” said a witness.

”We are very proud of these officers, who handled themselves in a very dangerous situation … They are heroes,” Andrews said.

Isaiah Bachoo, 24, of Brampton, was arrested and charged with discharging a firearm with intent and possession of a loaded prohibited or restricted firearm. Police said they were also “consulting with the Crown regarding additional and more serious charges.”

“At the time of his arrest, Bachoo was subject to multiple court-ordered firearms prohibitions stemming from previous firearm-related convictions in Thunder Bay in 2023,” police said in a news release, “including a lifetime prohibition from possessing prohibited or restricted firearms, prohibited devices and ammunition, as well as a 10-year prohibition from possessing any firearm.”

Police said the suspect was treated at a hospital for non-life-threatening injuries and released into police custody. They said two officers were treated at the scene for minor injuries.

It is still undetermined how many shots were fired. The scene, which includes several businesses that had no involvement in this incident, was still cordoned off. Sources said the accused is known to police and was charged in a Sept. 6, 2021, shooting,  but those charges were later withdrawn.

In this case, the allegations have not been tested in court. This accused is considered to be innocent until proven guilty in court.

Lucky no one was killed

But they were relieved the officers and the person they arrested were not wounded in what could have easily been something similar to what happened on June 11 in North York, where Toronto Police Const. Marc Pinizzotto was shot as an Emergency Task Force team exercised a search warrant. The alleged shooter, Nicholas Bennett, 19, was also shot by accompanying officers and was recovering in a hospital while facing a first-degree murder charge.

The funeral for Pinizzotto, 43, is set for Wednesday.

A Toronto Police officer last week also found himself pinned by a car on a concrete barrier on the Millwood Rd. bridge. The car was allegedly driven by a 12-year-old boy who was charged with attempted murder.

That followed the June 9 slaying of OPP Const. Tarun Bali, who died after being struck by a car being driven by a man who had allegedly escaped custody from a hospital in Hearst, Ont., where he was detained under the Mental Health Act.

Peel Regional Police Association president Adrian Woolley said that while their members “answer the call without hesitation … courage alone is not enough” and officers need laws that “protect them and the public they serve.

“Today, many officers are questioning whether the job is worth their lives after watching two of their brothers in uniform murdered last week,” he said. “That is the harsh and tragic reality facing policing in Canada. It is a reality that has been created by years of failed policies from the federal Liberal government that have weakened the justice system and emboldened violent offenders.”

This has been a bad month. Two dead cops, two funerals and two more who narrowly escaped the grave.

Four police officers dead or nearly dying in June is terrifying.

jwarmington@postmedia.com

u/2teet4tv — 2 months ago